J Series Models
This compact air-cooled unit provides reliable temperature control of process fluids from 50-80°F in ambient temperatures up to 105°F. Its casters yield effortless portability and allow for use with several machines in a process. Its size, simple operation and ease of maintenance make it the chiller of choice for hundreds of applications. Most models need no special wiring – it is truly a plug and play design.
- Air cooled, closed-loop refrigeration circuit for water or water/glycol operations
- Provides from 1/8 to 2 tons of cooling for indoor use
- Optimized layout of internal components for ease of service
- Various voltage options available
- High pressure models available larger units
- Streamlined manufacturing process for short lead-times
- State-of-the-art 18 month comprehensive warranty
- 24/7 service and support with next days parts service
- Ongoing support offered for the life of the equipment
- Brushed stainless steel cabinet for corrosion resistance
- Digital temperature controller for tighter temperature tolerance and control
- Hermetic compressor
- Brazed plate evaporator for greater heat exchange and increased cooling
- Closed tank design increases portability making spills unlikely
- Manual fluid bypass (pressure relief bypass standard on high pressure models)
- Bypass regulator valve
- Discharge pressure gauge
- Refrigerant and tank fluid level sight glasses for ease of maintenance
- Refrigerant filter dryer to protect against contaminants
- Flush-mounted fill port allows unit to tuck into small spaces easily
- Heavy duty casters for ease of portability
Optional Equipment Features:
Hot gas regulator– are included on all units for straight water or water/glycol.
Auto Water Fill – Automatically maintains the water level of the reservoir. Customer needs to supply water line to the automatic controller.
Inlet Water Filter – Blue housing. This kit includes an inlet water filter housing and (2) 50 micron filter cartridges for filtering the return line from the process.
Pressure Relief Bypass – Allows for situations where the system maximum operating pressure may be exceeded by the pumps deadhead pressure.
Anti Backflow Kit – This feature prevents any back flow through the chiller when the chiller is turned off. This option is used in situations where the chiller is installed below the processing equipment. It can also be used in an installation where overhead piping causes a back flow through the chiller when the unit is turned off.
Casters – High quality caster are used and shipped loose with the unit.
Pump Upgrade Pressure – in higher pressure applications this option is selected to allow pressure up to 80psi. 3 gallons per ton will be used to calculate the flow on these pump upgrades.
Pump Upgrade Flow – This option allows you to increase the amount of flow when the standard flows will not produce enough for your application. Please note the PSI as well as it has changed with the flow changes.
|Assembly ID||Model||Tonnage||Electrical||Port Size||Tank (Gal.)||Dimensions (L*W*H)|
|SVI30001SG11C0000||SVI-3000-M||3 Ton||230/3/60||1 1/4"||36||35*37*68|
|SVI30001SG11D0000||SVI-3000-M||3 Ton||460/3/60||1 1/4"||36||35*37*68|
|SVI50001SG11C0000||SVI-5000-M||5 Ton||230/3/60||1 1/4"||36||35*37*68|
|SVI50001SG11D0000||SVI-5000-M||5 Ton||460/3/60||1 1/4"||36||35*37*68|
|SVI75001SG11D0000||SVI-7500-M||7.5 Ton||460/3/60||1 1/2"||60||57*37*68|
|SVI100001SG11D0000||SVI-10000-M||10 Ton||460/3/60||1 1/2"||60||57*37*68|