Single, Dual, Triple, and Quad Piston Cylinders
ACP is proud to offer an extensive line of pneumatic cylinders. Years of experience in cylinder manufacturing, insures that our customers will receive top quality materials and workmanship. The 1 ¾" through 6" bore cylinders featured in the product guides above provide direct replacements for most weld cylinder applications. Our in house design capability also allows us to develop different mounting styles, rod ends and porting configurations so that our cylinders can be used in a wide variety of applications.
- Heavy duty construction. Made of quality materials for long lasting reliable service.
- Many mounting styles and rod ends available for interchangeability.
- Support staff ready to assist you in choosing the right ACP cylinder for your application.
- Cylinder bodies are of damage resistant heavy wall construction with corrosion resistant nickel plating.
- Piston rods are precision machined, hardened and chrome plated to provide maximum wear life.
- Retaining bushings are precision machined steel, specially treated for maximum bearing support and wear resistance.
- Cylinders come standard with Buna-n O ring seals but other options are available.
- Ports are NPTF standard but other options are available.
- Optional seal materials are available such as Viton, or polyurethane.
- Optional ports and port locations are available. BSPT can be supplied.
- Proximity switch options are available.
Give us a call and we can discuss which Weld Cylinder and mounting flange is best for your application. We supply ACP Weld Cylinders. Click on the links to review cylinder specifications.
ACP Regular Weld Cylinders
ACP Medium & Heavy Duty Weld Cylinders
For replacement cylinders, we can cross reference most part numbers, including Savair! (A Company of ARO)
We look forward to working with you.